The Hero Indian Super League (ISL) is India’s unrivalled football championship which kicked off on 12 October 2014. The inaugural winners of the league were ATK, while Chennaiyin FC were the winners of the second season. The third edition of the Hero ISL saw ATK reclaim the trophy, winning their second in three years.
Key Facts & Stats
- Mumbai City FC have kept four successive clean sheets since their 1-4 loss away to Chennaiyin FC.
- FC Goa have the highest number of shots on goal (114) and shots on target (65) in the ISL.
- Both Mumbai and Goa have conceded 10 goals each so far in the tournament, the second highest after Chennai (11).
- Mumbai, along with FC Pune City and Kerala Blasters, are the only three teams yet to score from the penalty spot.
- Goa’s Robert Pires is the fourth-most fouled player in the league having been felled 16 times.